We get it - online shopping for jewellery can be a bit tricky sometimes. There may be an occasion when your order arrives and the pieces are not exactly how you imagined them to be, or you simply decide that they are not suitable for you. We want you to LOVE your Ivy's Attic Jewellery pieces, so if you are not happy with your order you can easily return for a full refund or exchange (for example, if the ring size is not quite right).
If you wish to return or exchange an item please contact us within 14 days of delivery via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting your order number and we will provide you with the return address. We ask that the item is returned within 30 days of delivery. Items purchased online can also be returned or exchanged in our shop at Marina Market, Cork within 30 days of order delivery.
The Boring Terms & Conditions
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs (standard postage should do the trick!)
- We can only accept items returned in its original condition when delivered.
- If you require an exchange for another item (size/colour etc.) we may ask you to pay an additional shipping charge to cover cost of delivery.
- If the returned item is in its original condition, we will refund the customer in the same payment method as purchased within 1-2 working days
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns of earrings for hygiene reasons. If there is a genuine fault with earrings, please contact us via email so that we can review and replace the piece if deemed appropriate.
Jewellery is a delicate business and things can go wrong from time to time. While we pride ourselves on offering quality pieces, a small proportion of our pieces sold may contain a manufacturing fault. We are of course always happy to replace any faulty items, provided the below conditions apply:
- The fault is a genuine fault that existed at time of purchase and is noticed within the first few wears of the piece.
- The wearer has followed our care instructions for the specific material of the piece bought. You can find our Jewellery Care Guide here.
- We are notified of the fault as soon as possible to when the fault is noticed so that we can investigate and resolve in a timely manner. You can reach out to us via email (at the end of this page) or via our Contact Us page.
If you have any queries relating to returns please contact us at email@example.com